Saturday, March 24, 2012

An update on how it is in China

Hey guys, so we have a new hotel now. We just got here yesterday, and it was an 'okay' flight. Kylie cried some but not to much and my mom when they served a meal my mom couldn't eat very much. 1. Because she had Kylie in her lap and 2 oh well I guess that's pretty much it. For my taste of how the flight went is 'no not feeling it' . I mean I loved seeing the view of things through the airplane window, but when you have to crawl over 2 people and a baby to go to the bathroom you feel embarrassed. I mean all those Chinese people staring at you? I mean REALLY?! But otherwise it was 'fine'. When we got off the plane we went to go find our guide, and instead of Rebeca who our guide was supposed to be we saw a man! NOT A WOMAN A MAN!!!! And I leaned over and wispherd in my moms ear "is that Rebeca?!" Of course she said no, but hey, a boy can be named Rebeca! :) Right now my little sister and my aunt are taking a nap while I am doing my blog and my mom is out doing paper work. So really I can do what I want and they won't know but I won't do anything bad. I will just stay on the computer and email some of my friends. Oh and before I stop blogging all you guys who read my blog I am SO sorry I hadn't blogged in so long, and I will try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment