Friday, March 16, 2012

China China China!!!!!!!

So sorry guys that I haven't blogged in a while. But I don't have long to do my blog. It's are last day in Beijing and today we are going to the Great Wall of China. We had full day yesterday, and I want t talk about it soooooo much but I don't want to waste my time. We have a wonderful guide, Gloria. I'll admit I was a little afraid to hold her hand but she went for it. I was very happy because I didn't want to hold my moms and my aunts hand for 3 weeks. :) And my last thing I have to say............. I know that all you guys miss me and I miss you to but you have to just hold on. I am there I am with you. And you know what I'm right beside you all day long. My spirit is with all of you out there, and don't you forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment