Saturday, March 23, 2013

Early

Yea! Okay so let me tell you the story that got my phone back. So it actually started today. My mom told me that if I cleaned the whole house like I did. (And yes, I will get to that in a moment.) And I cleaned the whole house and I get my phone back Sunday. When my mom said, 'Like you did' she meant that my friend Gracie had come over to sleepover for a couple days. And I had cleaned the house when my dad had taken my sister to speech. Well when my dad got home he was so happy! I had made his bed, my bed, my sister's bad, and I cleaned every room in the house. -including the bathrooms-  Well that has gotten me no where, I did think of it when my mom said I could have my phone back Sunday if I clean the house 'like I did'. To be honest I was just so happy that I would get my phone early, so I took that opportunity.  (Just like any one  else would). It actually didn't take me that long to clean. We don't have a small house, but I guess I am just a fast cleaner. My mom told me I could clean while my sister was taking her nap.  My friend Grey had come over and I said to her that she would probably have to sit on the couch and watch TV while I cleaned. And again it didn't take me that long to clean so Grey and I got to hang out for a while before she had to go home. It really paid off, though I still haven't gotten my phone, but I will tomorrow and thats what really matters. OKAY OKAY! You did it you got me to say it! GRACIE IS GOING TO THE BEACH WITH ME!!! Wait....... I have already told you that. Nevermind. The real truth is there is no big what ever. So yea I basically got you all excited for nothing. I would put a big smily face, but my computer isn't working right now. So......yea....... awkward.... :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment